article thumbnail

Assessing Board Performance: Best Practices for Community Banks

Board Effect

Behind every community bank or credit union is a hardworking board. Community banking organizations can only get an accurate view of board performance through annual board evaluations that incorporate best practices for board assessments , with attention to individual performances and the board as a whole.

article thumbnail

How Sin-Mei Tsai, Shippo’s VP of Engineering, Defines Code Quality

Version One Ventures

Six weeks ago, we kicked off a new series where we profile an awesome operator in our network to learn about his/her work and contributions to his/her organization and community at large. With that said, I thought it would be great to share Sin-Mei’s insight and wisdom with our blog community. How do you define code quality?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

100+ Startups offering free products and services in response to Coronavirus

VC Cafe

I was happy to see great examples of Israeli startups fighting Covid-19 being put to use in hospitals, techies using their 3D printers to create much needed valves, and hackathons being organised by the tech community to improve working from home, business continuity and help those in need. In this post, I’ll be covering #2 only.

article thumbnail

3 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Businesses They’re Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

2023 has presented it's own set of challenges but it has also been an year of opportunity. 2- Diversifying product lines Photo Credit: Max Maybury At Ai-Product Reviews, we focus on using AI to transform product reviews. Thanks to Max Maybury, Ai-Product Reviews ! #3- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

[Review] Kajabi Pages: A Powerful, Pre-Integrated Landing Page Builder

YoungUpstarts

Code blocks. It’s a no-code approach to creating visually appealing and feature-rich designs that are optimized for delivering a unified user experience across devices. It’s a no-code approach to creating visually appealing and feature-rich designs that are optimized for delivering a unified user experience across devices.

article thumbnail

Experts share top tips for AI governance for mission-driven organizations

Board Effect

It’s about understanding the use cases in your organization and how are you going to have that oversight.” — Nonie Dalton, Vice President of Product Management, Diligent Find inspiration in how other organizations strategically incorporate AI into their work, including fundraising, communication, customer service and data analysis.