Remove America Remove Community Remove Cost Remove PR
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Deal With Economic Uncertainty

Hearpreneur

We are doubling down on our commitment to partner with a diverse range of facilities across North America, including small, family-owned businesses that need the support. In a recession, advertising costs can go down as fewer companies invest in marketing. 4- By carefully prioritizing Photo Credit: Todd Stearn I'm an optimist.

article thumbnail

Stop Fighting What You Don’t Love And Outsource The Nonessential

YoungUpstarts

by Sean Broihier is the founder and CEO of Fine Art America and Pixels.com , As an entrepreneur, you’re probably used to wearing multiple hats and tackling all sorts of problems by yourself. Outsourcing allows me to protect that community. Thinking Aloud Fine Art America outsourcing Pixel.com Sean Broihier'

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The cardinal sin of community management

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Friday, September 11, 2009 The cardinal sin of community management Once you have a product launched, you will the face the joys – and the despair – of a community that grows up around it. This probably sounds illogical. After all, people rarely say they are mad because they are not being heard.

Community 158
article thumbnail

A Few Key People Really Can Make a Huge Difference

Both Sides of the Table

Seattle should be the envy of any non Silicon Valley tech community in the country. Great lifestyle, great cost of living, motivated people and only the crap weather on the negative side. My recipe for Seattle or your community: 1. Community Leaders + Organizers. It takes both to build a community.

Seattle 317
article thumbnail

Critical Tips to Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy for Startups in “Boring” Industries

ReadWriteStart

Use a metaphor (Chevrolet: “The heartbeat of America”). This isn’t limited to retail and clothing brands – it happens with local restaurants, boutique hotels, community banks, and just about any other business you could think of. Secure five placements in online media using digital PR by a specific date.

Developer 159
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

After being furloughed by the Harlem Globetrotters due to COVID-19, I founded Eric PR & Marketing, LLC as a way to help nonprofits and small businesses during difficult times. I officially parted ways with the Globetrotters in August and Eric PR & Marketing is my path forward. Thanks to Eric Nemeth, Eric PR & Marketing ! #6-

article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. startups, social media firms, advertising and PR companies, and more. Ignition Alley.