Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Global Remove LLC
article thumbnail

7 Citizen Engagement Tips to Help Build Sustainable and Inclusive Smart Cities

Austin Startup

How to foster dynamic civic participation, ignite citizen co-creation, and leverage human-centered urban design Lessons learned in the 20-year history of Smart Cities are testaments to the truth that successful and sustainable Smart Cities cannot be built solely upon the technology mainframe.

LLC 48
article thumbnail

4 Ways Workers Benefit From Shared Innovative Office Space

YoungUpstarts

by April Zimmerman Katz, president of the Zimmerman Companies and co-founder of Versa LLC. The shared office space concept has risen steadily in popularity over the past decade, and by 2020 more than 26,000 co-working spaces will be in use globally, according to Small Business Labs, which tracks trends in small businesses.

Cofounder 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

11 apps to promote healthy lifestyles among employees

The Next Web

Nearly 300 people are using them, and they’re part of the same online community, which allows everyone to see each other’s activity. Praetor Global LLC. My co-founder and I have been friends since grade school and have been competitive with each other at everything including our fitness.

Employee 128
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Kurt Bodenstedt, PDAFL LLC ! #3- Thanks to Sarah Farrant, NINICO Communications ! #9-More I am the CEO and co-founder of a dating app called So Syncd that is based on matching compatible personality types. 3- Two trends. Photo Credit: Luke Smith. The housing market is set to have another booming year in 2021.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. So I reached a point in my career as a CMO for global high tech companies where I wanted to make a change and start a company that would apply all the marketing lessons I had learned to helping small local businesses.

article thumbnail

After Raising $6.7M For Startups And Winning SEC Approval, AngelList Opens Up Investment Platform To More Companies

techcrunch.com

From 2004 to 2007, she helped lead Congresswoman Carloyn Maloney’s community outreach and relations efforts in New York City. Via SecondMarket, AngelList creates an LLC on the fly into which all the new investors go. Investors included Founders Fund, 500 Startups and Marc Cuban. → Learn More. Powered by Personforce.

SEC 61
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Coone, MsCraftprincess Designs LLC ! #2- Feeling motivated by this realization, I connected with my brilliant Co-Founder Amy Yuan, who then built a massive database consisting of reviews, assessments, and scientific research related to skincare. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Brenda R.