article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Startup Professionals Musings

Publish a regular blog, contribute to relevant social networks, and highlight several videos, podcasts, or eBooks of you and your technology. Show your visitors some evidence of community involvement and charity efforts. They will exit quickly. Show evidence of your expertise. Create a positive online image.

Internet 294
article thumbnail

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Mark Schaefer In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Mark Schaefer. Key Takeaway: Mark Schaefer argues that brand communities are the future of marketing strategy.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Test Your Aptitude for Business Internet Jargon

Many of the businesses and entrepreneurs I know still don’t realize that they need to use and understand the Internet, even if their interest is not e-commerce. Maybe you have also heard a lot of Internet terms, but are not sure you can explain how, when, and why they are relevant to your business success. Internet radio.

Internet 239
article thumbnail

10 Ways To Use Social Media To Be Authentic and Open

The pervasiveness of social networking and the Internet has caused a new focus and value on “openness,” which leads to a new element of leadership, called “open leadership.” Employees can share best practices with customers on social network platforms and customers can help each other. Open microphone: encouraging participation.

article thumbnail

How to Find the Right Online Communities

David Teten

The user experience in the big, ungated social networks is getting steadily worse: spam, bots, fake news. One result: I think we’ll see people spending more and more time in gated online communities. But…how do you find the right online communities that are worth your while? Slack – full list of Slack Communities.

article thumbnail

Internet Business Lingo Quiz for Entrepreneurs

Many of the investors and entrepreneurs I know still don’t realize that they need to use and understand the Internet, even if their business is not e-commerce. Maybe you have also heard a lot of Internet terms, but are not sure you can explain how, when, and why they are relevant to your business success. Social networks.

Internet 224
article thumbnail

17 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Leverage Networking in Business

Hearpreneur

Networking in business helps you reach more clients and more importantly, share your lessons and successes with other business owners. Of course, they’re various other ways you can benefit from networking. Here’s how entrepreneurs and business owners leverage networking in their businesses. #1- 1- Begin conversations.