Remove 2017 Remove Community Remove Global Remove Naming
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 105
article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

According to tech recruiters , 2019 has brought a handful of tech jobs to the forefront, such as cyber security engineering, AI/machine learning and data scientists, to name a few. Global interest in Canadian tech jobs has increased by 58%. Experts believe the global interest has made these jobs easier to fill.

Canada 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

With over 20 years of experience in the language services industry, Elizabeth garnered national praise for her leadership and expertise in her field with awards such as Negocios Now’s Latinas in Business Award (2017). Our role within the international women business owner community continues to reach new corners of the world.

Founder 158
article thumbnail

4 Reasons A Diverse Sales Team Will Boost Revenue

YoungUpstarts

Fast forward to 2017 and a lack of diversity in the workplace remains an issue. demographics continue to change alongside a rapidly evolving global economy, the business argument for diversity has never been stronger, and that is especially true in the sales industry.

Revenue 124
article thumbnail

How To Maximize A Limited Labor Budget With Gig Work

YoungUpstarts

In its 2017 Global Human Capital Trends , Deloitte urges managers to stop viewing jobs as the basic unit of work and to instead break jobs down into tasks. But gig work is in fact a return to an old labor model in which individuals sought out jobs on the basis of how their skills contributed to the community.

San Diego 157
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Family history lead to a business entity name . My business name came from family tradition. 4- Business naming Facebook groups.

Naming 126
article thumbnail

An Austin Primer for Female Entrepreneurs— Follow These Leaders & Join These Groups

Austin Startup

In that time, I’ve been consistently delighted by the support and enthusiasm of the Austin startup community. In July I spoke on a panel at 3 Day Startup Global Roundup, an opportunity that sprung out of a connection in a Female Founders Facebook Group. Funding 101 Panel at 3DS Global Roundup w/ myself, Bart Bohn and May Samali.

Austin 57