Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Internet
article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs List Their Favorite Technology Innovation

Hearpreneur

I quickly built a prototype that would connect to each of my bank accounts and aggregate all of the accounts & transactions into one platform. Smartphones have changed the way we communicate. It allows instant access to messages, calls, social media, the internet, and emails. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Using affiliate marketing and the Internet to boost your company’s revenue

The Next Web

In this Internet age, a company sells products or services via an online store, app, or subscription service. By opening fewer stores you decrease costs in renting real estate, distributing products to your stores, and hiring employees for every location in every area you’re operating in.

Affiliate 134
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Bots should be able to join chats with you and friends, and weigh in or spark discussions.

article thumbnail

The Power of Torso TV (Why Media is Racing to the Middle)

Both Sides of the Table

Chris Anderson wrote a really influential book some years ago called “ The Long Tail ” that shaped how many people think about emerging Internet markets. This was how companies who produced media became big before the Internet. That couldn’t happen without the advent of lower cost production & distribution.

Media 302
article thumbnail

PC For Rent – How To Make Money Searching For Extraterrestrial Intelligence

YoungUpstarts

Regular computers must be united into a sophisticated computing network; big tasks should be broken into smaller ones; and all the possible contingencies — like slow internet or sudden computer shutdowns — must be taken into consideration. The aggregate computing power of the project is more than 960 TFLOPS. Prime time.

Search 179
article thumbnail

Innovate Israel Conference Brings 28 Israeli startups to London

VC Cafe

Cell Buddy has developed the only seamless, carrier grade solution, for low cost Voice calls, SMS and Internet, while abroad. With 100% commitment to the digital world – Craze is using the latest technologies and constantly developing new methods (some patent pending) for selling and distributing music and videos. So is the internet.

article thumbnail

At last, the full promise of crypto networks is coming alive

Version One Ventures

The Internet is free, and crypto networks enable the creation of additional value for users and contributors. . Andre Cronje, the creator of the protocol, handed over governance to the community right after launch (and kept no ownership at all in the protocol!) 3) A decentralized governance model. 4) Better than free.