Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Partner
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

9 Social Media Tips To Boost Small Business Brands

YoungUpstarts

While it isn’t necessary to join every single platform, you should make sure that the ones you do choose are right for your business and for your audience. To hone your strategy, think about where the topics that appeal to your audience intersect with the issues that your small business stands for. Know Your Audience.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Appropriate Accessibility: Announcing nextNYC Open Office Hours

This is going to be BIG.

It’s an approach to the community that I’ve tried to emulate—to make myself available to founders wherever I can, but it’s not easy to scale. These were attempts to balance my time with the stage of progress of the founder as well as the level of curation I was sticking in front of myself.

Curation 126
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

However, working with trusted experienced partners is much better. With platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok investing heavily in short-form video content, the need for brands to produce short and long-form video content will continue to grow as audiences come to expect it. 23- Focusing on engaging with the audience.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. We are FriendTales, a mental health startup that is focusing on the pre-teen audience before they develop a mental illness. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

At Kindred Bravely, we have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood journey. My target audience was actors – so that was an easy key word. 9- Incorporate the word Community.

Naming 152
article thumbnail

Generative AI: Opportunity or the end of media as we know it?

VC Cafe

Furthermore, the rise of social media platforms transformed how and where people consumed content, especially among younger audiences. This shift not only fragmented audiences but also reshaped content consumption habits, leaving traditional publishers grappling with how to retain relevance and revenue in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.