Remove Business Plan Remove Community Remove Government Remove Operations
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”. I observed that teaching case studies and/or how to write a business plan as a capstone entrepreneurship class didn’t match the hands-on chaos of a startup. It Started With An Idea.

Lean 413
article thumbnail

Why Small Community Lenders Have Your Back

Up and Running

The explanation for the discrepancy is simple: large banks are focused on sourcing and scaling loans over one million dollars, cross-selling products to their customers, and driving down costs through standardized operating procedures and technology. But don’t fret—community lenders are helping small businesses.

Community 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tips for Writing a Successful Business Plan for a Daycare Center

Up and Running

Working out a business plan for your daycare center can be a challenge. As someone who owns eight successful daycares in the Chicago area, I know the strategies and approaches that work when it comes to developing a sound business plan for a daycare center. Are you in a bedroom community of a nearby city?

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Team Protocol One – Ensuring JTAC to Pilot Communication. I observed that teaching case studies and/or how to write a business plan as a capstone entrepreneurship class didn’t match the hands-on chaos of a startup.

Oakland 313
article thumbnail

SWOT Analysis Examples

Up and Running

All of our SWOT analysis examples are based on real businesses that we’ve featured in our gallery of free example business plans. See Also: The Complete Sedibeng Breweries Business Plan. Operating without a website is increasingly rare, and ignoring this weakness for too long could have disastrous consequences.

Botswana 148
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Business Plan Template

Board Effect

Large donors will almost always ask nonprofits for a copy of their business plan because they want to know what nonprofits are doing and how they plan to accomplish their goals. The business plan outlines who you are, what you do, where you do it and how your organization makes a positive impact. Marketing Plan.

article thumbnail

10,000 Startups – Startup Weekend Next

Steve Blank

The program expands to all of Startup Weekend’s 350 member communities in 2013 where it will be offered up to five times a year in each city. It doesn’t take equity and just has a small fee that varies by city ($140 to $299), to cover event operations and expenses. How it Works.

Startup 335