Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Design Remove Global
article thumbnail

The Austin State of Entrepreneurship

Austin Startup

Hear more stories like theirs, and discover the extensiveness of Austin’s startup community by watching the entire State of Entrepreneurship at the top or the clips below. Thomaz - co-Founder, CEO - Diligent Robotics, Inc. Hurt - CEO and Co-founder - data.world | LinkedIn Dana M. LinkedIn Brett A.

Austin 68
article thumbnail

How to get creative with your domain name registration

The Next Web

Not only do you need to come up with something relevant, but you have the added stress of worrying about the verb effect, if it’s easy-to-spell, globally understandable, catchy, memorable and gives off the right impression. Stef Lewandowski , co-founder of Makeshift.io, which has launched apps attending.io , hiremyfriend.io

Naming 166
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Argona Partners offers professional consulting services enveloping ideation, prototype designing, testing business models, and executing growth plans. Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. We asked a team of global experts from various areas to share insights on the benefits of DE&I in their organizations and on boards. They also highlight ways to measure your DE&I progress.

Ireland 52
article thumbnail

Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the Future of Physical Retail

ConversionXL

The chatter of the “Retail Apocalypse” began long before the recent events of a global pandemic. Small retailers are the bedrock of our communities, and consumers will still choose to shop retail when the experience is worth it. Paige Briscoe, founder of ReRoot. We did them. Image source ). Image source ).

eCommerce 155
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. This guide is designed to help you hit the ground running and is a starting point for your entrepreneurial journey in Boston. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 71