article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

#3- Hiring underprivileged people. One way that OhMy dot ca has found to do this is by hiring employees from underprivileged backgrounds. I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. 8- By equitable hiring practice. 16- Hosting educational seminars.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience. Finding capital?

Founder 158
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

5 of the Most Difficult Startup Niches to Enter

The Startup Magazine

Now, you’re ready to hire some individuals with this same skill set and start your own agency. If you want a better chance to succeed at running a web design company, you’ll need to conduct frequent staff training seminars to make sure they know about the latest, most cutting-edge tech. Website Design. Real Estate.

article thumbnail

Accelerate Your Business Growth in 2023 With These Investment Strategies

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Invest in Your Community Consider investing in your local community. Investing in the community helps to build goodwill and relationships with customers, vendors, and other stakeholders. This type of investment boosts morale while also incentivizing employees to work harder towards achieving company goals.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

It could be more revenue, hiring clients, or launching a new product or service, but every new year is an exciting time because it’s ripe with opportunity. Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future. 19- Hiring people for exponential growth.

article thumbnail

Are You Putting Your Rock Star Customers To Work?

YoungUpstarts

And engaging customers in such ways is generally much less expensive than hiring costly employees or agencies. Community marketing is the best way to leverage Rock Star customers. Even if you’re a global firm, it’s a good idea to restore community marketing. But it does require some new thinking.

Customer 154
article thumbnail

50 Best Twitter Chats For Business Students

YoungUpstarts

This chat is called Hire Friday and is a great place to meet up with those looking to hire as well as other job seekers, perfect for new grads! Follow along to learn lessons from business professionals, community leaders, or even Army Rangers. Young Professionals. Are you under 30? Are you a professional (or soon to be)?