article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

Only here can you develop and personalize your own things with your own unique designs. If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. 4- Web development. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

How not using Internet Explorer put me out of touch and cost me dearly

The Next Web

Like most folks in the developer community, it’s been years since I last used Internet Explorer as my daily browser. Oh sure, we all keep copies around for web development work, but Firefox, Chrome, and Safari now rule the web roost. I wondered how many of my users were coming in with Internet Explorer.

Internet 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Binpress – A Marketplace to Find Affordable and Trustworthy Code for Web Development

VC Cafe

Binpress , the latest project by the Israeli startup incubator Lionite is making waves in the coding community with their source code marketplace. Their focus is on code for web applications in all sorts of languages, frameworks, and platforms. They also have an in-house affiliate program for coders and Internet marketers. -

article thumbnail

7 Reasons Businesses Need Expert Online Visibility

YoungUpstarts

This may have been true pre- internet of everything , but more and more consumers are turning directly to the internet to find exactly what they need. As the internet becomes our undeniable one-stop resource for information, it’s no longer an option for a business to be, or not to be. Because they’re younger.

article thumbnail

50 Places You Can Learn to Code (for Free) Online

YoungUpstarts

University-level courses, tutorials, cheat sheets, and coding communities all offer excellent ways to pick up a new language, and maybe even a new job, too. University of Michigan : From the University of Michigan, you’ll get access to great programming courses including Computer Vision and Internet History, Technology, and Security.

Ruby 237
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

3- E-commerce Photo Credit: Carter Seuthe With the launch of 5G internet, I think eCommerce will boom in 2023. All you need is a niche website or an engaged community where you can post product or service reviews with affiliate links. Thanks to Michelle Wintersteen, MKW Creative Co. ! #3- Thanks to Jared Floyd, Ajax Creative !

article thumbnail

5 Tips for improving your startup website’s accessibility

The Startup Magazine

Ideally adding a way of increasing your website’s font size should be done within the development stage of a website, however, this isn’t always possible and a third party website accessibility solution can help. 3) Title attributes.

Startup 142