article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

With the recent announcement of our fourth fund , we are expanding the team at NexView with a new Platform and Operations Associate. This role will be virtual through the end of the pandemic, but will ultimately be based in either our New York or Boston office. What Will The Job Be Like.

article thumbnail

Why Small Community Lenders Have Your Back

Up and Running

But don’t fret—community lenders are helping small businesses. Meet the community lenders. Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) are one type of community lender. They are usually nonprofit organizations committed to the mission of making capital accessible to the communities they serve.

Community 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

GRP Announces $200 Million Fund. Rebrands as Upfront Ventures

Both Sides of the Table

It is 12,000 sq ft of indoor /outdoor space and we’re building into a community work environment. Some of our most successful deals have been in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Baltimore and London. Our portfolio companies value us as sparring partners. We chose a location that fit our style.

article thumbnail

How VCs, Accelerators, and Coworking Spaces Put Communities in Buildings vs. Buildings in Communities

This is going to be BIG.

I'll bet you don't know where the Center of NY's Tech Community and Center of Creativity is. In fact, it is "well-known internationally as the original home of New York's technology community.". VCs and fulltime angels bring a lot more than just money to the communities they invest in. So why didn't it work?

Community 124
article thumbnail

View from Seed - Untitled Article

View from Seed

Although Ginny is new to the team, she has many connections to the NextView family, as she started her career at our portfolio company Shareaholic , and worked closely with both Jay Acunzo (our first head of platform) and Joe Chernov (the VP of Marketing at our portfolio company Insight Squared ).

article thumbnail

Welcoming Ginny Mineo to the NextView Team!

View from Seed

Although Ginny is new to the team, she has many connections to the NextView family, as she started her career at our portfolio company Shareaholic , and worked closely with both Jay Acunzo (our first head of platform) and Joe Chernov (the VP of Marketing at our portfolio company Insight Squared ).

article thumbnail

Breyer Capital Austin?—?End of Year Update

Austin Startup

Old and new friends have reached out to welcome us to their community and share ideas about how we could play an impactful role in this remarkable city and state. Over this past year as I’ve gotten to know so much about my new home, I’ve been increasingly impressed by the vibrancy and creativity that Austin exemplifies.

Austin 84