article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #53 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Free resources for small businesses from Google – [link]. Small Business Web Design: The Power of Crowdsourcing – [link]. Fuck That Noise.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #57 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Tips for small business: 7 biases that can effect your decision making – [link]. Startup and Small Business Marketing: Website Optimization Mistakes – [link].

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #130 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Growing Your Small Business Using Social Media: The Facts – [link]. Six Myths of Product Development – [link].

article thumbnail

23 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Since starting the business, it has allowed us to home school our children while providing great value to the healing crystal community. I fell in love with the blogging community, traveling, and cooking (plus eating) new foods and flavors. 7- Help small business in website ranking on Google.

article thumbnail

Lego Locks on To 6 Valuable Leadership Lessons for Small Business Owners

Small Business Force

Whether you’re an early-stage company or have been around for ten years, for entrepreneurs, leading and managing a small business, especially its growth, is never an easy task. ” I was brought in as the CEO to turn around a small publicly-traded technology company. And, frankly, we simply took our eye off the ball.

article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Share Their Views on Writing a Business Plan or Not

Hearpreneur

. #1- Yes, to help in setting long-term objectives Photo Credit: Evan Tunis I write business plans all the time to help me stay organized and keep track of my business goals. That way you can focus on what's important and not worry about whether or not your marketing strategy or product development process makes sense.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

4- Investments in digitalization will grow Photo Credit: Sean Stevens Even though small businesses have come a long way in adopting digitalization and tech solutions, 57% of small business owners say they still need to update their IT infrastructure to make their operations run more smoothly.