Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Software Review Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Save Money With Tech Tax Incentives

YoungUpstarts

Case in point: your company’s technology. From Internet connectivity to mobile devices, tech systems can represent a boon for your business’s tax filings. When one thinks of technology, we often conjure thoughts of electronics that fill a building, not the building itself. Community-specific tax deals.

article thumbnail

Brad Feld Drops Knowledge. Here’s What He Said …

Both Sides of the Table

My initial desire to blog came from something that’s always been my approach to investing – I’m a nerd and I love to play with the technology and part of my approach has really been to understand things both at a user level and at a reasonably deep tentacle level. In 2004 / 2005 I was starting to get intrigued with user-generated content.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Want to Work for a Startup? 10 Questions to Ask Your Interviewer

mashable.com

Proceed — if at all — with extreme due diligence and caution. For example, if the startup says it plans to launch two new tech features for its product and youre applying to be an engineer, youll likely have a great first three months. Founded in 2005, Mashable is headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco.

article thumbnail

How To Predict The Future

Feld Thoughts

I’m a huge fan of William and his writing as you can see from my review of his book Avogadro Corp. There seem to be two schools of thought on how to predict the future of information technology: looking at software or looking at hardware. A big technical challenge we studied was piping streaming video over networks.

article thumbnail

Diverse Lead Firms

Austin Startup

We focus primarily on software and Internet companies in areas such as SaaS, application software, financial software, consumer internet, and online marketplaces. These sectors generally leverage the Internet or software in a fundamental way.

article thumbnail

10 Predictions About the Future of Ecommerce

mashable.com

As a bonus, this same technology will be a boost to the fitness industry as consumers can see their bodies change (for better or worse) from one fitting to the next. I think 3D printing technology will get to the point where well be able to print clothes according to our sizes. ©2005-2013 Mashable, Inc. Follow @mashable.

eCommerce 108
article thumbnail

LinkedIn: The Series A Fundraising Story ? AGILEVC

Agile VC

AGILEVC My idle thoughts on tech startups. Silicon Valley is still emerging from the tech bubble and massive downturn of late 2000-2002. We’re a how-to site and community for small business on marketing. . How to Evaluate Firms for a Seed VC. How To Think About The Future. LinkedIn: The Series A Fundraising Story.