Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Global
article thumbnail

Co-founder Engaging Florida’s Innovation Ecosystem

Hearpreneur

Brian Kornfeld is President and Co-Founder of Synapse , an innovation hub for entrepreneurs, investors, and governments in the state of Florida to share ideas, solve problems and ultimately provide an ecosystem that ensures everyone from pre-seed startups to exciting unicorns continue to flock to, grow within and re-invest in the Sunshine State.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Entrepreneurs They Consider to be Successful

Hearpreneur

In our societies and business, there’re entrepreneurs who have demonstrated exceptional personalities and demeanor to pull it through business. Here are the entrepreneurs and business owners, other entrepreneurs considered to be successful. #1- Jessica Livingston is one of the most successful entrepreneurs on the planet.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

No matter the tale, the background behind each and every business is what fuels each entrepreneur and brand. #1- My co-founder and I started our labor-only moving company as the first movers ourselves. 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- Photo Credit: Laura Spawn.

article thumbnail

“To build a community, you need to focus much more on the user than on the buyer” - Snyk’s Guy Podjarny

Cracking the Code

You’re a serial entrepreneur - some of your companies have been acquired and Snyk’s a great success. What was your approach to picking co-founders, and what advice would you give entrepreneurs on this? I think having a co-founder is very important. The co-founder / marriage analogy is apt.

article thumbnail

7 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Organization, Communities or Associations they Belong to That Help Support Their Business

Hearpreneur

Engaging with diverse organizations, communities, and associations is crucial for fostering growth and sustainability in any business. We asked entrepreneurs and businesses what organizations, communities, or associations they belong to that help support their businesses, and here are the responses. #1-

Community 129
article thumbnail

12 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

Innovation is a driver of many businesses globally. Different entrepreneurs take on diverse approaches to implement innovative ideas in their businesses and some emerge to be successful. This gains them recognition as innovative and inspire other entrepreneurs to be innovative as well. 1- Strive Masiyiwa. 2- Jeff Bezos.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #19: Revolution Foods co-founders on feeding kids and families, being parent-entrepreneurs, and scaling food security innovations

Startup Lessons Learned

They were providing low-cost healthy meals for schools across the country and, before the crisis, were delivering two million federally reimbursable school and community meals per week nationwide. Here's my conversation with the founders of Revolution Foods. I'm the co founder and Chief Impact Officer at Revolution Foods.