Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Founder Remove Magazine
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Gabriela Rodil, Consultant and Latina Leader

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Female Founder Series, we interviewed Ms. We provide job opportunities for our employees and contractors; donate company money and time for community projects and create an example for other women and minorities considering entrepreneurship. . LinkedIn: gabriela-rodil-co. Gabriela Rodil.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Gabriela Rodil, Consultant and Latina Leader

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Female Founder Series, we interviewed Ms. We provide job opportunities for our employees and contractors; donate company money and time for community projects and create an example for other women and minorities considering entrepreneurship. . LinkedIn: gabriela-rodil-co. Gabriela Rodil.

article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

medical community. We take an active role with a consultative and collaborative approach to educating, helping, and providing value by understanding the needs of hospitals, surgeons, and patients,” said IML President and Co-Founder John Mooney. IML’s expansion success also includes planned educational resources for the U.S.

article thumbnail

Top 3 Startup Winner: Digs

The Startup Magazine

Today The Startup Magazine features another of the FUND Top 3 Exhibitor winners, Digs. My co-founder (Chad Johnson) and I are both architecture graduates, so housing has always been a passion of ours. We have sent hundreds of volunteers to help communities in need, all the way from Haiti to Nepal. Here is their story….

Chad 139
article thumbnail

Editorial: We owe a duty of care to founder mental health and it requires a collaborative solution

NZ Entrepreneur

Sadness for the loss of a bright young New Zealander who had so much going for him, for the terrible loss for Jake’s mother and his whanau and friends, and for the loss of an up and coming innovator and entrepreneur to our business community. It also made me angry.

article thumbnail

Today’s Inspired Leader – Authors Define Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Veronica Sósa, founder of Business Fit International Magazine, Business Fit Magazine and SHE (Seminar for Hispanic Entrepreneurs in Europe). “I I want people to learn that co-creation is one of the most important things about being a leader. Brian Marshall, founder of Transformational Growth Partners (TGP). “