Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Software Development Remove Web
article thumbnail

4 steps to starting a Web business without knowing a thing about coding

The Next Web

So you have a great idea for a new mobile app or Web service—but you don’t know anything about coding or developing. You might have started searching for a tech-oriented co-founder to help you launch your idea, only to find that your startup can’t afford the ongoing salary for a skilled software developer.

Web 160
article thumbnail

The Digital Transformation Is Affordable For SMBs: Where To Start In Your Digital Strategy

YoungUpstarts

by Humberto Farias, CEO and co-founder at Concepta. In light of this, software developers are beginning to cater to the digital transformation needs of SMBs. Owners no longer have to buy management software meant for big business. Decide if a forum comment violates community guidelines.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How User Input Helped Course Selling Platform Kajabi Relaunch Page Builder

The Startup Magazine

Software development is an ongoing project. We developed Pages based on actual conversations we had with our customers,” explains Kenny Rueter, Kajabi co-founder and CEO. “We A recent user community meetup at Kajabi’s offices in Irvine, California. We are thrilled to be partnering with the team at Kajabi.

article thumbnail

[Singapore][Event] Inaugural PlugFest International Programming Competition Launches

YoungUpstarts

Organized by the Google Developer Group (GDG) Singapore and IEEE Computer Society Singapore , the competition is divided into two categories: PlugFest IHL for undergraduate students studying at any Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) and PlugFest Open for individuals from postgraduates to workings professionals. “The

Singapore 164
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Web Design. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Services.

article thumbnail

How To Start A Software Company And Exit At The Top: Interview With Michael Fountain, Co-Founder Of ModernBill

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Download the MP3 [ 49 Minutes - 71 MB ] I was speaking to Michael Fountain on a 30 minute coaching call, which he qualified for as a bonus because he purchased a product via my affiliate link recently, and he happened to mention his previous life as a software developer.

article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

Last September (2020), six months after the 1st lockdown, my co-founder Vladimir Blagojevic and I decided to run market research to figure out what challenges B2B companies face and how they solve them. To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced.

B2B 150