article thumbnail

10 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Leverage Networking in Business

Hearpreneur

Here’s how some entrepreneurs and business owners leverage networking in their businesses. #1- We leverage networking extensively in the firm. We then have 3-4 networking events per year to get our referral sources to meet each other to continue to build those relationships. Events are great for networking.

article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

medical community. IML partners with leaders in their respective fields, including internationally recognized medical device companies like Quanta System, DEKA, and Pusen, along with a vast dealer network that helps leading manufacturers broaden their distribution network and expand into the U.S.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cybersecurity Best Practices for Nonprofit Healthcare Boards

Board Effect

You’ll discover why cybersecurity best practices for nonprofit healthcare boards are so critical and why they’re your secret weapon for continuing to be able to serve your community’s healthcare needs in our digital age. Trustees can use the keyword search to locate documents quickly.

article thumbnail

Things To Expect As A Woman Founder When Starting A Tech-Based Company

YoungUpstarts

Over the years, the rapid growth of startup networks is seen in almost every sector. Venturing out into the startup world can be a big task for anyone, but women have to face a myriad of acceptance issues not just from society but also the business community. Building a Support Network is a Big Challenge.

article thumbnail

How The Right Technology Can Streamline Board Meeting Minutes

Board Effect

In today’s fast-paced world, volunteer boards play a crucial role in the decision-making processes of various organizations, from nonprofits to credit unions to community healthcare. This is where technology comes into play, offering a streamlined solution to efficiently record, organize and distribute board meeting minutes.

article thumbnail

Eric Ries’ Foreword to The Startup Community Way

Feld Thoughts

My new book with Ian Hathaway, The Startup Community Way , is officially out. But now that The Startup Community Way is out, and the 2nd Edition of Startup Communities is also out, I’m hopeful that my writing energy will shift to the book I’m working on with Dave. The same is true of every startup community.

Community 135
article thumbnail

Building Strong Local Communities

Version One Ventures

We at Version One are becoming increasingly convinced that stronger local communities can help solve many of the problems we are currently facing. Second, they need a community leader who will take the initiative to find a solution. Several tools already exist to help local communities become stronger. Is our neighbourhood safe?

Community 114