article thumbnail

True Grit: It’s Not Just Founders We Should Celebrate

View from Seed

This is a story from the Traction community. Rachael is enrolled at the Startup Institute , an eight-week program that teaches its pupils the nuances of web development, web design, technical marketing, or sales and account management. Find a community of people that will support you,” Burger said. “It

Founder 120
article thumbnail

Does Drupal Suffice For Your Enterprise Needs?

YoungUpstarts

W e will also discuss how Drupal supports the web system of enterprises and helps them boost their commerce, community, and content and how it fits seamlessly to deliver enterprise ready solutions. How Does Drupal Help Your Website? Drupal speeds up your development process because it is easy to extend, easy to build.

India 191
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How not using Internet Explorer put me out of touch and cost me dearly

The Next Web

Like most folks in the developer community, it’s been years since I last used Internet Explorer as my daily browser. Oh sure, we all keep copies around for web development work, but Firefox, Chrome, and Safari now rule the web roost. About 85% of IE users are now going from download to installation.

Internet 121
article thumbnail

Matt Mickiewicz, Founder Of Sitepoint, Flippa & 99Designs, Tells His Story

Entrepreneurs-Journey.com by Yaro Starak

Download the MP3 [ 30 Minutes - 40 MB ]. Matt is the co-founder of one of the very first online forums I spent some time on, SitePoint.com , which today is a massive web community and information site. Sitepoint became a near-daily visit for me when I was focusing on buying and selling websites.

Founder 90
article thumbnail

Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read in 2018

Up and Running

If you just can’t stomach the downtime, download an audiobook so you can keep moving while you listen. Adam, one of our web developers, says that this book is about the struggle of a person who doesn’t have much but is aiming for the stars. “It’s I think there’s a happy medium. A more perfect design.

article thumbnail

4 Considerations for Expanding Your Startup to International Markets

mashable.com

and China, and recently recorded their 1,000,000th download of Bonita Open Solution. If you’re working with an open source project, for example, it’s important that you have a definitive business model to drive revenue — though not at the cost of alienating your community of core contributors. in place before you expand.

France 77
article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. Has anybody else used this site yet? I have been so focused on traditional mediums.