article thumbnail

A Visit With the European Startup Community

Gust

The goal was to share our experiences in the realm of angel investing with an array of global audiences, by participating in various lectures, discussions and workshops. The following day, I delivered a four hour workshop on capital sources and pitch strategies for fifteen entrepreneurs in the Propel program.

Community 121
article thumbnail

How can startups engage with Google?

VC Cafe

I believe I am qualified to talk about this as I spent ~6 years at Google in strategic partnerships (commerce), as head of Campus London (Google’s first physical startup hub), Head of Google for Entrepreneurs Europe (now called Google for Startups) and eventually general partner for Google Ventures. Google for startups homepage.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Grow Your Business Faster Through Experimentation

Duct Tape Marketing

And let me just cla, let me just jump really quick cuz this is like one of the hottest contested things in our community, I would say. Kind of diehard SEO community. And that's true and that's still very much a core of our community. To find out when our next workshop is being held, visit dtm.world/workshop. (11:45):

SEO 85
article thumbnail

TNW Profile: Credictive founder Ela Madej on being ‘a woman in tech’, Rainbows and Unicorns

The Next Web

Then we tried to find ways to be more active in the developers community so we, quite by accident, started an events business and threw European Rails Conference Railsberry. It was a huge success, we attracted all best names in the community and people loved it! See this ). TNW: You’re Polish but recently moved to San Francisco.

article thumbnail

How Much Does Content Marketing Cost?

Brandanew

An established writer with an engaged community is likely to be more expensive.We PR costs are also very regional so from Europe to India, there will be a large difference. Content Marketing Training/Workshops. Usually getting an outside-in Content Marketing agency is a good idea to come up with the opportunity-gap analysis.

Cost 100
article thumbnail

4 Considerations for Expanding Your Startup to International Markets

mashable.com

If you’re working with an open source project, for example, it’s important that you have a definitive business model to drive revenue — though not at the cost of alienating your community of core contributors. They may also contribute code to the community that comprises the backbone of their technology.

France 77
article thumbnail

Lean Startup Conference Comes to New York & London

Startup Lessons Learned

Over the last eight years, we’ve learned that our Lean Startup community members are constantly searching for better ways to build and scale products. Our workshops and keynotes cover: Connecting Lean Startup strategy to execution to avoid siloed efforts that fail to shift the organizational culture , with Lean Startup Co.

New York 108