Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Conversion Remove Management
article thumbnail

First LGBTQ+ in Tech Forum Gathers DFW Community for Inspiring Conversations

Austin Startup

At the Forum, local leaders, entrepreneurs and tech professionals engaged in important conversations on inclusion— sharing powerful insights on their experiences throughout the day. We’re proud to be working with local leaders to develop more consistent LGBTQ+ community events that extend well beyond Pride Month.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2019

Hearpreneur

We asked 20 entrepreneurs to share their business goals and what they were looking forward to in 2019. #1- Getting business websites more visibility is what we do, but I want to focus on building a reporting system that demonstrates our progress in a way that non-tech CEOS and managers can understand. For 2019 my goals are to: 1.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Investors Guide to SXSW 2019

Austin Startup

2019 Capital Factory VIP Lounge during SXSW Interactive The 16th floor kitchen and coworking area will be buzzing with even more energy and excitement than normal. Grab a group of friends and tour the latest and greatest of Austin’s startup community. Mainstreaming Impact Investing Mainstreaming Impact Investing MAR 9, 2019 | 9:30AM?—?10:30AM

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Crain’s Chicago Business named Olga among “Chicago’s Most Powerful Latinos” in 2019. My own experience.

Founder 158
article thumbnail

Textio’s Founder Kieran Snyder on the Two Advantages Startups Have in AI (While Remaining Skeptical Of The Funding Gold Rush)

Hunter Walker

HW: This was your first CEO run after a successful product management career. KS: Being a CEO has a lot in common with being a product manager, except that the product you’re responsible for is the company itself. I even love leading a really meaningful performance feedback conversation. This work is my zone of excellence.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2019

Steve Blank

The eight teams spoke to over 820 beneficiaries, stakeholders, requirements writers, program managers, warfighters, legal, security, customers, etc. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Team: Learn2Win.

Oakland 276
article thumbnail

Meet our Startup Chica Committee Members

Austin Startup

Startup Chica Spotlight: Meet our 2019 Committee Members Meet the Austin professionals and community leaders who have embraced the Latinitas mission and helped make Startup Chica 2019 a reality. Bianca graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with degrees in Supply Chain Management and Hispanic Studies.