Remove Boston Remove Community Remove Global Remove Media
article thumbnail

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Mark Schaefer In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Mark Schaefer. Key Takeaway: Mark Schaefer argues that brand communities are the future of marketing strategy.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

Boston is a great place to start and build a company. There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community.

Boston 71
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community – August 2012

Rob Go

Boston is a great place to start and build a company. There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. However, Boston is a transient town, especially for the student population that refreshes a large population each year.

Boston 72
article thumbnail

Making Social Media Work For SMEs

YoungUpstarts

” In many respects, technology acts as the great leveler, opening up global trade that was once the exclusive preserve of large multinationals. Servicing a global customer base means overcoming problems such as time zones, and language and cultural nuances. It’s exactly the same in social media. [6]

article thumbnail

How One Startup Combines Boston’s B2B Sense with the Valley’s Social Media Style

View from Seed

My contact at Facebook assured me that this story wasn’t the only one of its kind, and that it was more common than you’d think in other offices they had globally. The city I call home, Boston, is not known for its social products. In addition, look at Facebook’s revenue per user growth globally over the past few quarters.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Boston Tech: 2016 Update

View from Seed

Today, we are excited to re-release an updated Hitchhiker’s Guide to Boston Tech ! I wanted to point out a couple things in the updated guide, but the general theme is that we are simply seeing more, bigger, and better things happening here in Boston. To name a few: 1. More exciting, industry-leading companies.

Boston 215
article thumbnail

10 College Business Incubators We’re Most Excited About

YoungUpstarts

To help foster this innovation, many colleges and universities have opened business incubators, helping students and others in their community to help make their innovative dreams a reality. Offering a “holistic entrepreneurship program,” this residential community has entrepreneurship at every step of the college experience.

Incubator 202