Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove CTO Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Co-founders Enables Nonprofits to Fundraise Online

Hearpreneur

Meet the startup co-founders that are simplifying and automating fundraising campaigns for nonprofits through their business, Kindest. We had a chance to interview Holly McKay and David Semerad, the co-founders of Kindest, and asked about their story, how they started their business and the future of Kindest.

article thumbnail

Things To Expect As A Woman Founder When Starting A Tech-Based Company

YoungUpstarts

by Saumya Bhatnagar, CTO and Co-founder of InvolveSoft. Venturing out into the startup world can be a big task for anyone, but women have to face a myriad of acceptance issues not just from society but also the business community. Over the years, the rapid growth of startup networks is seen in almost every sector.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Joint Statement by Colorado High-Tech Companies on COVID-19

Feld Thoughts

I’ve been involved with a number of leaders in the Colorado tech community since Wednesday morning as we’ve aggressively mobilized to address the Covid-19 crisis. We are leaders of 35 different technology companies with headquarters or offices in the Denver and Boulder metro areas. Every hour counts.

Colorado 168
article thumbnail

Rally Software Acquired By CA Technologies for $480 Million

Feld Thoughts

Congrats to my friends at Rally Software on the announcement that they’ve signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by CA Technologies for $480 million. Rally started out life as F4 Technologies. Tim Miller (CEO) and Ryan Martens (CTO, founder) have been working together from the start of the journey.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. Boston is a great place to start and build a company. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

Startup CTO: Could It Work?

blog.chrisomeara.com

Chris OMeara Main | Probing Code Quality » 01/31/2010 Startup CTO: Could It Work? A CEO friend of mine recently asked my opinion about Tony Karrers Startup CTO or Developer article. I think the part time CTO could work. If you think thats person you need, the question becomes "what else do you expect a CTO to contribute?"

article thumbnail

How I Found a Great CTO

www.huffingtonpost.com

Minted.com is both a global design community and stationery retailer. Independent graphic designers from all over the world submit designs to our ongoing design competitions, and Minteds community votes to tell us what to sell. Ive occasionally worked with executive recruiters, for example in hiring a CTO for my first company, Eve.com.

CTO 43