Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Global
article thumbnail

Co-founder Engaging Florida’s Innovation Ecosystem

Hearpreneur

Brian Kornfeld is President and Co-Founder of Synapse , an innovation hub for entrepreneurs, investors, and governments in the state of Florida to share ideas, solve problems and ultimately provide an ecosystem that ensures everyone from pre-seed startups to exciting unicorns continue to flock to, grow within and re-invest in the Sunshine State.

article thumbnail

Introducing Trust, and the Importance of Product-Founder Fit

Both Sides of the Table

founders, marketers, investors?—?and Some of this can be attributed to the exponential growth in e-commerce and direct-to-consumer businesses as a result of the pandemic and global lockdowns?—?eCommerce To me, that’s the textbook example of “product-founder fit” and one of the reasons I believe this business will succeed.

Founder 424
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

This decision led me to pioneer a business with my brother, featuring a curated jobs database of legitimate, safe, remote work opportunities and valuable career resources. My co-founder and I started our labor-only moving company as the first movers ourselves. 6- To give back to the community. 4- To leave an impact.

article thumbnail

IGNITE! pitch event at Microsoft – September 4

David Teten

A place for geeks to share what they’ve done, who they did it with and connect with great companies and communities. In Geeklist we provide the global developer community a place to get credit where credit is due. A news curation dashboard for teams and organizations. We change that. Completely.

Curation 114
article thumbnail

Blood, sweat, and tears: How we got from 0 to 500K downloads on a budget

The Next Web

Gili Golander is a co-founder and CMO at Bazaart. Launch into an existing community, or piggyback one. We chose to integrate our product closely with Pinterest, which was the talk of the town in the summer of 2012, and allow our users to do more with their carefully curated photos. Think global, start early.

Brazil 158
article thumbnail

5 myths about the marketplace that mobile strategies busted

The Next Web

“How do we design and build a world-class mobile experience that not only satisfies the needs of our users, but fuels growth and inspires more people to join the Airbnb global community? Myth #2: You can bolt on community, once the commerce engine is going. It all starts with culture. “By

Mobile 136
article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

It’s stocked with free food, drinks and wifi but the real reason you want to be there is because we’ve curated all of the top entrepreneurs, investors, and innovators at SXSW and invited them to stop by. This session has Bill Gross, founder of IdeaLab and one of my favorite entrepreneurs and investors. as in pro wrestling?—?you’re