Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Global Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

4 Reasons A Diverse Sales Team Will Boost Revenue

YoungUpstarts

by Eliot Burdett, co-founder and CEO of Peak Sales Recruiting , and author of “ Sales Recruiting 2.0: demographics continue to change alongside a rapidly evolving global economy, the business argument for diversity has never been stronger, and that is especially true in the sales industry.

Revenue 124
article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

79% of consumers trust an online review as much as they would a recommendation from a friend. And 94% of shoppers state that just one bad review has convinced them not to buy from a company. You can’t avoid negative reviews, opinions, and comments altogether. Take SparkToro’s Co-founder, Rand Fishkin.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 7 Traits of Super Founders

VC Cafe

.” – Marc Andreessen In the book “ Super Founders “, author Ali Tamaseb, studied 200 Unicorns, aka startups valued at over $1 billion, started between 2005 to 2018. The 7 Traits of “Super Founders” 1. They are able to articulate this vision in a way that inspires others and generates excitement.

Founder 88
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. We asked a team of global experts from various areas to share insights on the benefits of DE&I in their organizations and on boards. They also highlight ways to measure your DE&I progress.

Ireland 52
article thumbnail

Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the Future of Physical Retail

ConversionXL

The chatter of the “Retail Apocalypse” began long before the recent events of a global pandemic. Small retailers are the bedrock of our communities, and consumers will still choose to shop retail when the experience is worth it. 52% of buyers say they’ve shifted more of their spending to online due to the pandemic.

eCommerce 155
article thumbnail

How to get creative with your domain name registration

The Next Web

Not only do you need to come up with something relevant, but you have the added stress of worrying about the verb effect, if it’s easy-to-spell, globally understandable, catchy, memorable and gives off the right impression. Stef Lewandowski , co-founder of Makeshift.io, which has launched apps attending.io , hiremyfriend.io

Naming 166