article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

The point is, empty textboxes aren’t just intimidating, they can significantly impact user engagement and conversion rates. Which means better conversions and happier customers. As a proud Houstonian and a teacher, highlight your connection to your community and your ongoing efforts to improve the world around you.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Proven Framework For Building A Thriving Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Liz is a c ommunity design strategist, a community enablement architect, and the Creator of Return on Emotion. 15:20] What elements ignite a community when you’re trying to get started? [16:06] Like this show?

article thumbnail

11 Tips For Increasing Customer Engagement

The Startup Magazine

Run customer surveys Customer satisfaction surveys allow your company to understand consumers’ opinions about your brand and its products and services. They usually involve simple yes and no questions like ”Did you like this product?” and “Did the product serve your needs?”.

Customer 148
article thumbnail

Rally Gives $1.3 Million To The Boulder Community

Feld Thoughts

The picture to the left is of Ryan Martens, Rally’s founder and CTO, giving Josie Health, the CEO of The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County , a check for $676,000. I remember numerous conversations with Ryan about this. Part of that vision became the agile software development products that Rally makes.

Community 182
article thumbnail

Gordon Bell R.I.P.

Steve Blank

Even so, as we talked over dinner at first I couldn’t understand a word he was saying, until I realized that he had three or four levels of conversation going simultaneously, all interleaved. He had an extraordinary instinct for guiding me away from the purely dumb paths that would lead nowhere and nudge me on to the more productive roads. (He

Boston 248
article thumbnail

Introducing Trust, and the Importance of Product-Founder Fit

Both Sides of the Table

Trust, which today has announced a $9 million financing (Upfront is an investor), is a platform designed to help make the most of marketing investment by providing both analytics and a community of likeminded executives to share what’s working, and what’s not, across platforms. Founders, marketers and growth leaders?—?join

Founder 424