article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable: Spotlight On Jacksonville, Florida

ReadWriteStart

This past weekend, the Jacksonville entrepreneurship community hosted their own version of this exciting program. An additional 50 were on the wait-list, an evidence of the energy and enthusiasm that is bubbling in Florida right now. If you have additional questions, please email me, and I would be very happy to respond.

article thumbnail

Startup Feature: Security Expert Jay Hart talks Community Safety App MCALERT

The Startup Magazine

Jay Hart , a retired 30-year veteran of the Florida police force, has spent the last decade helping communities push information to residents with his public safety focused MCALERT app. The app is a useful tool for connecting communities with important information quickly during emergency situations and community-wide events.

Community 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Floods, Water Quality in Central Texas/NC/FL and Crowdfunding A Solution.

Austin Startup

‘Never Waste A Crisis’ Stages of Varuna Development In the last few months flood related water quality issues have ravaged Austin (more below), North Carolina , Florida , and many other states/countries outside the US. Varuna Contribution Or contribute with cryptocurrency by emailing me! Thank You!!! No one will spend that today.

Texas 48
article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2020

Hearpreneur

As a Real Estate Broker, 2020 was a year that saw my regular pool of Relocation clients to the Central Florida area diminish significantly. I am proud of this work, especially as I read emails from readers who take the time to write and let me know how much the information helped them! Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Teaching Lean Innovation in the Pandemic

Steve Blank

Sending lots of cold emails works (at least in COVID times). Double or triple down on the email and other outreach. They are critical to managing the admin side of marketing, recruiting, team formation, communications and overall support for the teaching team. Team formation requires TA heavy lifting of emails/team mixers/team.

Lean 421
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs Dedicated To Steve Jobs, Reinforcing Mission To Restructure Capitalism

ReadWriteStart

And between the free and premium programs, as well as the blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, we have a community of more than 200,000 people engaged in the initiative at various levels. Petersburg, Florida, presented Happy Grasshopper , an online service helping sales people keep in touch with their prospects via email.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

A couple of years ago, on a Sunday, my dad had a stroke which led to him having to go through a long recovery process in Florida. I was able to travel from coast to coast, Boston to LA, Chicago to Florida, to meet investors and other interesting people who ended up joining our advisory board or are some other way involved with my company.