article thumbnail

How to Navigate the New Era of SEO: Strategies for Understanding Consumer Search Behavior

Duct Tape Marketing

Our conversation covers the ever-evolving landscape of SEO and how businesses of all sizes can adapt to the new era of consumer search behavior. Strategies for SEO Success: Learn actionable strategies to navigate the changing landscape of SEO and stay ahead of the competition. I found it. This is what I've been looking for.

SEO 68
article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Tips on Building an Ecommerce Business

Hearpreneur

While platforms like Instagram offer a great starting point, the key to differentiation lies in the age-old strategy of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). 6- Hire an attorney and SEO expert Photo Credit: Priscilla Christine When establishing your business, there are several essential tips to keep in mind for long-term success.

eCommerce 133
article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Startup Professionals Musings

Show your visitors some evidence of community involvement and charity efforts. Be consistent is their application, and provide contact information for both phone and email access. Don’t forget basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so search engines improve your ranking. Create a positive online image. Link to recognized brands.

Internet 294
article thumbnail

Exploring the Road to Entrepreneurship: 8 Tips to Help You Succeed

The Startup Magazine

Joining local or online entrepreneurial communities, such as networking events or meetups, can also help you connect with other entrepreneurs. Optimize it for mobile phones and invest in SEO to ensure your site ranks high in the search engine page results (SERPs). LinkedIn is one platform where you can connect with like-minded people.

article thumbnail

How to Find the Best Web Developer for Your Business Website

Up and Running

You need to understand how you will communicate while working on your project. Will this be via phone calls, Slack , email, direct message, etc.? Will you be communicating every day, once or twice per week, or just as questions arise? How will SEO and digital strategy be implemented on the new website?

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

By connecting with our followers on Facebook groups, emails, or live sessions, I can better understand their pain points and serve them better. 6- Email marketing. The pivotal change I am making for 2023 is to try out email marketing. I have realized the worth of email marketing and the number of site visitors it can bring.