article thumbnail

Awesome Austin Tech Events, May 1–7

Austin Startup

Some of the most interesting events in Austin for the week of May 1 through May 7 are as follows: Monday, May 1: Food & Tech ATX Meet Up (FREE) If working on current or future challenges associated with food, you are invited to come network with innovators and ahead-of-the-curve thinkers in this community. 7 entry fee.

article thumbnail

IGNITE! pitch event at Microsoft – September 4

David Teten

a pitch event featuring ten early stage tech startups, Tuesday night , September 4 at Microsoft’s midtown office at 1290 Avenue of the Americas. A place for geeks to share what they’ve done, who they did it with and connect with great companies and communities. I’ll be a judge for IGNITE!, Presenting Companies. geekli.st.

Curation 114
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Giving Tuesday: How BoardEffect Is Giving Back to Nonprofits

Board Effect

BoardEffect was founded in 2007 by a team of web developers that served nonprofits and educational institutions. The web developers determined to make the duties of the wonderful people they worked with easier by making a program to help them lead their organizations more efficiently and effectively.

article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. Plus, after work, Icehouse frequently hosts social and cultural events. Citizen Space.

article thumbnail

Software Development Companies in Southern California

SoCal CTO

They are generally the senior most person responsible for custom software development, database design, database administration, web development, etc. Yes, there are some events around particular technologies. Actually, there are some CFO events. But not really CTO events.

article thumbnail

August 31 is GigaTECHs App Competition

Austin Startup

Ignite and the City of Austin’s Communications and Technology Management Department. The Path to Python: A Guide for Middle Schoolers PenPal Schools VR Field Trip to the USA The Thursday, August 31 event at Capital Factory is FREE to attend. The prize money is made possible by U.S Doors open at 6:00 pm —  RSVP here to ensure your spot.

article thumbnail

New Meetup on Building Tech Tools for Private Equity+VC Investors

David Teten

I’ve just launched a new Meetup and online community I’m heading up with David. We are also actively looking for potential sponsors of our first event. I’ve also run my own development consultancy (The212) for ~10 years and have built projects for numerous companies like eBay, IBM, American Express and Ogilvy & Mather.