article thumbnail

Don’t Follow The Buzzwords For Small Business Technology

YoungUpstarts

While there is a strong temptation for micro businesses, small businesses and start-ups to be distracted by the latest technology fads, business owners should be very wary because information on new technology also comprises hype from vendors trying to sell their related products. Be a tech follower.

article thumbnail

Why Small Community Lenders Have Your Back

Up and Running

Those ads are tempting for small business owners—it’s hard to resist the ten largest banks because they control over $10.1 After seeing the ads for weeks on TV, you apply for a small business loan. But don’t fret—community lenders are helping small businesses. Meet the community lenders.

Community 117
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 5 Best States In America For New Business

YoungUpstarts

Prospective business owners must make a myriad of choices before even opening up shop. One of the most important is where to locate the business. The United States is not uniform in its friendliness toward small businesses, and some states make operating a business easier than others.

article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

2- Expanding into Texas. Next year, I am expanding my already successful business into Texas. So, I will be doing business both in The Lone Star State aside from my hub here in Kentucky. This got me thinking: What if these small businesses could hire a skilled Multimedia Designer per project-based assignments?

Kentucky 106
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. In large part due to the University of Texas at Austin and other universities’ influence, Austin is known for having an educated workforce. Combined, these factors point to available money for business owners to invest in their ventures.

article thumbnail

The 10 Best U.S. Cities to Start a Business in for 2016

Up and Running

With low operation costs and a large banking sector, Sioux Falls is receiving national attention as a great place to start a business. If you are interested in starting a business in Sioux Falls, check out these resources: City of Sioux Falls: Starting a New Business. Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce Small Business Assistance.

St. Louis 105
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. In large part due to the University of Texas at Austin and other universities’ influence, Austin is known for having an educated workforce. Combined, these factors point to available money for business owners to invest in their ventures.