Remove Austin Remove Community Remove Operations Remove Partner
article thumbnail

An Austin Primer for Female Entrepreneurs— Follow These Leaders & Join These Groups

Austin Startup

In that time, I’ve been consistently delighted by the support and enthusiasm of the Austin startup community. but more importantly there’s a community that wants to support and see others succeed. In that spirit, I want to share some of my top resources for female entrepreneurs in Austin?—?the What does that look like?

Austin 57
article thumbnail

The longest shortest 2 years

Austin Startup

Since then, we’ve served 500+ unique customers, worked with 10+ space partners, pivoted our business model from B2C to B2B, signed on advisers, and have raised money from outside investors. Since our pivot, we’ve served an additional 15 companies, half of which are outside of Austin. kudos to ya’ll.

B2C 62
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Vote Local, Austin: 18 SXSW panels featuring Austinites that deserve your PanelPicker vote

Austin Startup

Support the ATX Startup Community by voting for this selection of panels featuring Austinites. Once submitted, the community is allowed to chime in and vote on what topics capture their interest. Once submitted, the community is allowed to chime in and vote on what topics capture their interest. We reached out to the M.io

Austin 48
article thumbnail

Coronavirus: An open letter to the Austin Startup Community

Austin Startup

I want to reach out to see who has been affected by the Coronavirus / COVID-19 and let everyone know how the Capital Factory community is rising to the challenge. If a member of our community has the virus or has been exposed to it, we want to know about it and we want to help. We are entrepreneurs!

article thumbnail

Finding an Affordable Commercial Space, a Business Partner & Community in Austin, TX

Austin Startup

By Kristina Modares If you’ve lived in East Austin for a while, you may remember passing the yellow abandoned building pictured below. When I started my search to find an office space in Austin, I was a bit overwhelmed at the costs associated with it. That’s how we came up with the name “ Open House Austin.”

Austin 48
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

#4- Investments in digitalization will grow Photo Credit: Sean Stevens Even though small businesses have come a long way in adopting digitalization and tech solutions, 57% of small business owners say they still need to update their IT infrastructure to make their operations run more smoothly. Thanks to Austin Armstrong, Socialty Pro ! #15-

article thumbnail

Learn your Austin ABC’s and become a local super-connector

Austin Startup

The Howdy Austin mural commissioned by Ride|Austin Here is your home page to get started and meet all of the people you need to know to plug into the Austin tech startup scene?—?the Working with Joe, he founded RideAustin to provide ridesharing to Austin when Uber and Lyft were driven out by city council.

Austin 110