Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Europe Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

Today’s Inspired Leader – Authors Define Leadership

The Startup Magazine

The authors of the new book Today’s Inspired Leader published by Fig Factor Media , demonstrate their own personal stories and statements about defining leadership. Veronica Sósa, founder of Business Fit International Magazine, Business Fit Magazine and SHE (Seminar for Hispanic Entrepreneurs in Europe). “I It is that simple.”.

article thumbnail

Startup Grind Turns the Tables on Mark Suster

Both Sides of the Table

You start traveling around Europe, starting working for them overseas. Or did I want to move to Europe? I only went because I wanted to live and work in Europe. DEREK 8:33] So you’re working in Europe. 00:12:57] DEREK: This was in Europe? Technical founder. Tell us about that. No other reason.

Cofounder 337
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Impact of MBA Education on Global Business Practices

The Startup Magazine

These programs equip students with diverse skill sets ranging from strategic thinking and financial acumen, all tailored toward leadership roles. Nikhil Arora and Alejandro Velez’s journey as co-founders of Back to the Roots also stands as proof of the transformative impact of MBA education on sustainable business practices.

Global 148
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Being a co-founder of a real estate investment company allows me to set my own objectives, determine my work hours, and reap the rewards of my actions. They don’t teach this stuff in school and you can’t learn it by reading a book or by listening to a leadership podcast. Thanks to Katie Horgan, Giving Assistant ! #2-

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #13: Alpha Lee on remembering the 2003 SARS epidemic and his opensource COVID-19 Moonshot

Startup Lessons Learned

In January of this year, he arrived in the US with his co-founders as part of the winter 2020 YCombinator batch. When the shelter in place orders began, Alpha found himself living in a tiny Airbnb with his other co-founders, Having just arrived from the UK to do the start up program, YCombinator. Alpha Lee : Right.

article thumbnail

On Leadership, Teams, Success & Happiness

Both Sides of the Table

Lately the topic of leadership & teams has been coming up a lot in my daily life. It’s my belief that through exceptional leadership you attract great teams that do more than the sum of the parts. ON LEADERSHIP. You want somebody who can do handset deals in the US, Europe & Asia. It was magic. Dig deeper.

article thumbnail

Women 2.0 » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder

www.women2.org

female founders. founder friday. Lessons learned from female founders and women entrepreneurs. Startup Quote: Wendy Tan White on Building a Successful Startup » FounderDating: How I Found My Co-Founder. Tweet By Elizabeth Knopf (Co-Founder & CEO, Sorced). Conference 2012.