article thumbnail

[Singapore] Local Telco StarHub To Launch Crowdfunding Platform Crowdtivate

YoungUpstarts

“Crowdfunding is an extremely popular way for the global community to connect with artists and entrepreneurs, and for them to participate in bringing great ideas to life. Many of the most successful companies today have roots in the crowdfunding community.

Singapore 243
article thumbnail

[Singapore] ACE Appoints 12 Funding, Incubation Partners

YoungUpstarts

Singapore-based Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) announced late last week during business competition ideas.inc that it has identified 12 partners to assist in helping at least 100 new and aspiring entrepreneurs over the next three years get off their feet and start businesses.

Singapore 207
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[Event] [Singapore] Techventure 2011 To Introduce Techventure Asiasons Innovation Awards

YoungUpstarts

Techventure 2011 – one of Asia’s topmost events for the venture capital community to engage with the latest technology entrepreneurs organized by Asiasons WFG and presented by National Research Foundation (NRF) and Singapore Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (SVCA) – will celebrate its 15th year on October 13 and 14.

Singapore 162
article thumbnail

[Interview] Imaginary Friends Studios (Is More Real Than You Think)

YoungUpstarts

You’re unlikely to have heard of Singapore-based creative agency Imaginary Friends Studios – unless you’re in the fields of film, games or animation. Kai Lim: I am also known by my handle UkiTakuMuki within the online art community. I’ve been drawing for the past 25 years and 20 years of that in digital medium.

Singapore 228
article thumbnail

Dual Citizenship: Business Opportunities with a Second Passport

The Startup Magazine

Strong relationships with clients and business partners are essential for international entrepreneurs to ensure the long-term viability of their enterprises. For instance, the Caribbean nations permit dual nationals to travel to more than 130 nations, such as the UK, the Schengen Area, Hong Kong, China, Russia, and Singapore.

Russia 128
article thumbnail

[Event] [Singapore] Techventure 2012, Failcon Singapore And TechInnovation 2012

YoungUpstarts

. Techventure , one of Asia’s topmost events for the venture capital community to engage with the latest technology entrepreneurs, is back. This year, Techventure has also taken on two new partner events - TechInnovation 2012 and Failcon Singapore. The three-day conference will take place with the theme of ‘Asian. Innovation.

Singapore 174
article thumbnail

[Singapore][Event] UP Singapore

YoungUpstarts

I’m sure we can all agree that Singapore is facing various urban challenges, ranging from a burgeoning population that’s straining the country’s infrastructure to out-of-date public services that could do with an overhaul.

Singapore 145