article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

Thanks to his custom blurb, instead of closing his browser and feeling inadequate for the rest of the day, Mark completes his bio and becomes a happy customer. As a proud Houstonian and a teacher, highlight your connection to your community and your ongoing efforts to improve the world around you.

article thumbnail

5 Key Growth Initiatives In This Inflationary Economy

Startup Professionals Musings

I see it as an opportunity to find new ways to attract customers , make long-needed changes to improve productivity, and lower your own costs of doing business. You must show your appreciation with a “thank you” for the business every time, offering a reward for referrals, and doing things together in the community.

article thumbnail

Be Honest About Whether Your Product Really Makes a Difference

Both Sides of the Table

This is why I loved Brad Feld’s recent post about the “ illusion of product / market fit.” Are our users addicted to our product? But if users don’t come back to your product directly and often I question whether you have a sustainable product / company. The rest eventually become shelfware.

Product 150
article thumbnail

7 Steps To Highly Productive Business Relationships

Here are my key mentoring recommendations for how to approach new and existing relationships to make them more productive and valuable to your own business aspirations: Allocate time to find and develop outside relationships. You might even find some friendships that will last you the rest of your life.

Product 257
article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Yet most startups I know experience the same shock of disappointment when they first open up their website to offer their “million dollar idea” product, and nobody comes. Show your visitors some evidence of community involvement and charity efforts. Put yourself on the site. People buy from people. Create a positive online image.

Internet 294