Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Networking
article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

medical community. IML’s leadership role as a resource for the U.S. As part of IML’s commitment to industry leadership and education, the company will launch educational Toolkits, slated for Q4 2023. IML’s expansion success also includes planned educational resources for the U.S. For more information, visit: imlasers.com.

article thumbnail

The 7 Traits of Super Founders

VC Cafe

” – Marc Andreessen In the book “ Super Founders “, author Ali Tamaseb, studied 200 Unicorns, aka startups valued at over $1 billion, started between 2005 to 2018. The 7 Traits of “Super Founders” 1. They are able to articulate this vision in a way that inspires others and generates excitement.

Founder 88
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. Consider this: When boards embrace diversity, the pulse of our communities strengthens, and our impact magnifies. Far beyond corporate strategy; it’s about fulfilling missions effectively.

Ireland 83
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

Social Networking and Business Value

SoCal CTO

Just a quick note that I'll be moderating a Technology Council Event : Social Networking as a Business Strategy May 19, 2009 - Culver City Social networking media are used on a daily basis to grow businesses and expand career opportunities. Corporations increasingly see social media as a key PR, communications and marketing medium.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. WorkBar Boston - Flexible co-working space near South Station.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

Put A Coin In It! Invest In Early Stage Startups To See Maximum ROI

YoungUpstarts

by Emmanuel de Watteville, co-founder of Blue Ocean Ventures. A concrete monetization strategy, or at the very least a revenue model, gives investors detailed insight into how a startup plans to generate profit once an established network is set into place. Size up the company’s founding team members.