article thumbnail

Software Development Companies in Southern California

SoCal CTO

This is a private group of CTOs who are responsible for software development within their companies. They are generally the senior most person responsible for custom software development, database design, database administration, web development, etc. Yes, there are some events around particular technologies.

article thumbnail

Creating Community Focused on Shared Experiences

Duct Tape Marketing

Creating Community Focused on Shared Experiences written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. The Gravity Haus mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. The Gravity Haus community consists of those who care about the planet and their personal growth.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Rally Gives $1.3 Million To The Boulder Community

Feld Thoughts

After getting up at 5, having a delightful run at 6, walking Brooks, and then hanging with Amy for four minutes, I got in my car and drove over to Rally Software for their Big 1% Give Back event. Part of that vision became the agile software development products that Rally makes. Gang – well done. The post Rally Gives $1.3

Community 182
article thumbnail

Mature Companies Can Learn Many Things From Startups

Startup Professionals Musings

Enlist community of support. Microsoft spent a huge amount of time and money with software developers for applications, and with hardware manufacturers to support multiple PC platforms. Many of my friends at IBM couldn’t imagine why anyone would spend money on such toys. That’s real viral marketing.

Startup 205
article thumbnail

How Bill Gates Was A Role Model For New Entrepreneurs

Startup Professionals Musings

Enlist community of support. Microsoft spent a huge amount of time and money with software developers for applications, and with hardware manufacturers to support multiple PC platforms. Many of my friends at IBM couldn’t imagine why anyone would spend money on such toys. That’s real viral marketing.

article thumbnail

Generative AI – The End of Empty Textboxes

TechEmpower

As a proud Houstonian and a teacher, highlight your connection to your community and your ongoing efforts to improve the world around you. To get to what’s right for you, you need a tech partner with a deep understanding of your business needs, software development experience, data engineering skills and AI expertise.