article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Need to Find the Best ‘Curators’

Startup Professionals Musings

These trusted sources are a new breed of professionals who may soon carry the new title of “information curator,” evolved from the “museum curator” role, where a domain expert filters and communicates the important elements of a past civilization or technology. and books for entrepreneurs like “Think and Grow Rich.”

Curation 230
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #12: Curative founder Fred Turner and Celine Halioua on diagnostic supply chains, scaling up testing, and partnering with government

Startup Lessons Learned

The story of how Curative pivoted and scaled is about moving with entrepreneurial speed to find a solution, then collaborating with investors and government for the public good. Celine Halioua , founder of a company called Celevity that is developing drugs to extend the lifespan of dogs, also played a key role. I am Eric Ries.

article thumbnail

CXL Live 2022 Recap: Main Takeaways From 6 World-Class Marketers

ConversionXL

This event focused on relationship building and a lot of work was put into building curated groups to have fruitful round table discussions. More networking and curated roundtables, less gurus and swag. We arranged vetted and curated groups for roundtable discussions , and matched everyone with other like-minded people.

B2B 94
article thumbnail

How to Create a Healthy Local Startup and Tech Community

This is going to be BIG.

That prediction obviously turned out pretty wrong, but it did drum up a whole lot of chatter about the right ingredients for building a startup community—about New York vs Boston on the East Coast and whether cities like Austin and Seattle would ever break through. What makes people like that want to live in any particular community?

Community 172
article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. I’ve always loved offering solutions as part of my business and this is definitely on my bucket list waiting for implementation in 2022. Thanks to Fahad Jamal, Puretuber ! #2-