article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal Which Famous Entrepreneur Would Be Their Dream Mentor

Hearpreneur

In the business field, there are entrepreneurs who have stood out from the crowd due to their various accomplishments and way of doing this. It’s from this that many entrepreneurs draw their inspiration from them. We asked entrepreneurs and business owners which famous entrepreneur would be their dream mentor. #1-

article thumbnail

The Case for Optimism and Risk at Startups

Both Sides of the Table

Last week a company we enthusiastically backed, uBeam , led by a very special entrepreneur, 25-year-old Meredith Perry , announced a $10 million round of financing. Here I make the case that entrepreneurs must stay focused on the prize, not the doubters. Entrepreneurs. ” **. It can be one of the strongest motivators.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Survivors

Both Sides of the Table

” And yet we entrepreneurs who will sign up for the journey accept that failure is a possibility and the true entrepreneurs know that they must stick with the ship even if it’s sinking. First time entrepreneurs can fall prey to hubris. But markets don’t generally love failure. Yet failure smells.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Italist is the essence of what we do: bringing online the experience of shopping from the streets of Italy. So we decided to create our own JASP tag to define that new generation of engineers and entrepreneurs aiming to transform the world. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Raffaele Giovine, Italist ! #3-

Naming 100
article thumbnail

Transformify: The Sustainable Platform for Remote Jobs

Transformify

Traveling around the world, I met startup founders, forex traders, marketers, online shop owners, travel bloggers, Instagram influencers and digital business entrepreneurs of all kinds. It was a growing community of people who enjoyed their digital nomad lifestyle. Small cafes, family-owned restaurants and artisan shops flourish.

article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 8: Phil Randazzo and Derek Andersen

Steve Blank

Successful entrepreneurs show up a lot and make their own luck. Both of these traits made all the difference for the two latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on Sirius XM Channel 111. Steve : … entrepreneurs make their own luck. … My dad was an immigrant from Italy. Phil Randazzo. Derek Andersen.

Las Vegas 120
article thumbnail

Strategy Roundtable For Entrepreneurs Dedicated To Steve Jobs, Reinforcing Mission To Restructure Capitalism

ReadWriteStart

Sramana Mitra is the founder of the One Million by One Million (1M/1M) initiative, an educational, business development and incubation program that aims to help one million entrepreneurs globally to reach $1 million in revenue and beyond. She is a Silicon Valley entrepreneur and strategy consultant. What makes 1M/1M unique?