Remove 2008 Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Small Business
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Often entrepreneurs and business owners create their New Year’s Resolutions around their business. We asked entrepreneurs to share their biggest goals and what they were looking forward to in 2021. #1- I will also be collaborating with other small businesses in order to assist them in providing for their families.

article thumbnail

Top 14 Sites to Promote Your Startup

ReadWriteStart

It doesn’t take a lot to realize that around the world, young entrepreneurs have started talking compulsively about creating “the next big thing.” Most of all, they have a strong community of followers who are hungry for new information about apps, software, and new startups.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

But this is becoming less true today, as more and more entrepreneurs find their way across the U.S. Increasingly, these metro areas are regularly appearing in rankings of the best cities in the United States for startups and entrepreneurs. It’s no wonder so many entrepreneurs launch their startup in Boulder. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

No matter the tale, the background behind each and every business is what fuels each and brand. We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- Passion for sport and entertainment industry. My dad was a serial entrepreneur and had a business in the home security industry.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

But this is becoming less true today, as more and more entrepreneurs find their way across the U.S. Many small-business owners, who often pay taxes at the individual level, appreciate the fact the state has no personal income tax. Combined, these factors point to available money for business owners to invest in their ventures.

article thumbnail

Top 4 Crowdsourced Logo Design Sites for Small Businesses

Up and Running

Bplans and Palo Alto Software are strong supporters of entrepreneurs and small business owners. We work with like-minded partners who also want to help your businesses succeed by providing the best tools and content for the job. Your logo is the key to your small business brand. What is crowdsourcing?

article thumbnail

Calling Financial Innovators

VC Adventure

The Kauffman Foundation published an article last week that my New Builders co-author, Elizabeth MacBride, and I wrote about the inspiration for writing the book and – related – about how our systems of finance and support need to evolve to meet the needs of today’s entrepreneurs. Financing at scale.