article thumbnail

Co-founder Engaging Florida’s Innovation Ecosystem

Hearpreneur

Brian Kornfeld is President and Co-Founder of Synapse , an innovation hub for entrepreneurs, investors, and governments in the state of Florida to share ideas, solve problems and ultimately provide an ecosystem that ensures everyone from pre-seed startups to exciting unicorns continue to flock to, grow within and re-invest in the Sunshine State.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Alliteration of an existing name. I came up with my business name by finding one unique trait that defines my business personality.

Naming 101
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. I landed on the brand name of Bizzy for my beverage company through a simple several step process. 1- Three simple steps.

Naming 80
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Brainstorming, domain name and being formal. We chose otium as the basis of our name, which is latin for ease, peace, calm and leisure.

Naming 54
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. We came up with our name Design House because it was literally what we were and where we were at the time. Augustine, Florida.

Naming 48
article thumbnail

Is Your Coworking Space A Thriving Community? If Not, It Should Be

The Startup Magazine

Based in Florida, VentureX is community-centered and committed to making a difference in the way coworking spaces are run. VentureX is disrupting the coworking space scene by creating an environment that becomes part of the surrounding community and encourages community among workers. Coffee shops can be a community, too.

Community 126
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Ginger Jones saw a way she could help her community and the world as a whole, so she started a business called Jones Therapy Services. Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13- 15- To make money on my terms Photo Credit: Shantell Young My name is Shantell Young. Thanks to Aaron Barsalou, PsyclarityHealth ! #15-