Remove Asia Remove Community Remove Government Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence community or other government agencies. Project Agrippa – Logistics and Sustainment in IndoPacific.

Lean 394
article thumbnail

Power To The People – Creating Trust In Data With Collaborative Governance

YoungUpstarts

They must adopt a model of collaborative governance. The good news is that IT professionals have a blueprint from the companies that pioneered the use of the World Wide Web for collaborative data governance. Airbnb is another excellent example of collaborative governance in action. Just as Web 2.0

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Technology, Innovation, and Modern War

Steve Blank

I’m teaching my first non-lean start up class in a decade at Stanford next week; Technology, Innovation and Modern War : Keeping America’s Edge in an Era of Great Power Competition. Five years ago, Joe Felter , Pete Newell and I realized that few of our students considered careers in the Department of Defense or Intelligence Community.

article thumbnail

[Event] [Singapore] Techventure 2011: A Sign of Increasing Asian Technology Innovation

YoungUpstarts

But those same words could easily be applied to the Singapore-based technology entrepreneurs present at Techventure 2011. Plans for more Singapore-based technology incubators. ” Global Money Flow – From the West to Asia. Talent, as well as technology, is flowing in this direction. Singapore Innovation.

Singapore 198
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Team Protocol One – Ensuring JTAC to Pilot Communication. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies.

Oakland 306
article thumbnail

Why You Need the Right Sustainability Reporting Software for Your Company

The Startup Magazine

From Europe to Asia-Pacific and the Americas, sustainability reporting is the new denominator for businesses and project operations. Sustainability reporting is the process of comprehensive disclosure and communication about a company’s efforts to achieve environmental, social, and governance goals.

article thumbnail

The Rise Of Cloud Computing

YoungUpstarts

Cloud computing has become a buzzword in the recent years, with numerous companies providing the technology to enable organizations to access applications over a network to remote computing sites. The Cloud Community Comprises both Small and Big Players. Governments adopting the use of the Cloud.

Cloud 223