Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Global Remove PR
article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities. Argona Partners feels grateful to be part of this company working passionately to solve global challenges. Why is Argona Partners the Best Company to Work With?

Partner 52
article thumbnail

What Boston’s Top Consumer Tech Leaders Think About Boston’s Consumer Tech Struggles [#BostonB2C Recap]

View from Seed

The invite-only event was attended by 300 of the area’s best tech leaders, founders, product managers, designers, developers, investors, engineers, salesmen and women, and more, all of whom are hard at work in consumer tech. To become a truly special consumer tech community, Boston needs more pillar B2C companies.

Boston 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2- Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. So I reached a point in my career as a CMO for global high tech companies where I wanted to make a change and start a company that would apply all the marketing lessons I had learned to helping small local businesses.

article thumbnail

Turning the microphone over

Startup Lessons Learned

This struggle pales in comparison to what the Black community is suffering through. We must educate ourselves on the systemic issues the Black community faces and has faced regularly. Later in the day, I received a call from another friend, a Black woman who works in PR at Netflix. Black Lives Matter. Mr. Floyd was 46 years old.

Oakland 83
article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials #13: To be stealthy or not?

Austin Startup

data.world is the sixth startup that I’ve co-founded and led. I’ve given advice in this area to many entrepreneurs, and I pose this lesson to you as food for thought (the right answer very much depends on the unique nature of the startup and its co-founders). SXSW is the place of startup launches?—?Twitter when we had strength.

Stealth 48
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. I was brainstorming names with my co-founders CTO Jesse Forrest and CMO Matt Reilly. The Fabulize Shop!

Naming 104
article thumbnail

Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times

ConversionXL

“Rare is the business that has a formal disaster plan, let alone one that covers a global Black Swan event.” Laura Blue of LaunchLink PR corroborates Gerhardt’s message : It is during these times that brands need to be especially considerate about what and how they are communicating to customers, partners and stakeholders.

Marketing 121