Remove Aggregator Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Marketing
article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs List Their Favorite Technology Innovation

Hearpreneur

I quickly built a prototype that would connect to each of my bank accounts and aggregate all of the accounts & transactions into one platform. By employing algorithms and machine learning, we can now predict market trends, assess property values, and personalize investment strategies with a precision that was previously unattainable.

article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

I’ve recently come across several of such lists and I thought it could be useful to aggregate them and share them here. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Bots should be able to join chats with you and friends, and weigh in or spark discussions.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Using affiliate marketing and the Internet to boost your company’s revenue

The Next Web

He has a background in affiliate marketing and development and is a startup enthusiast in general. If your startup’s goal is to sell a product or service but you’re having a hard time with your revenue model, affiliate marketing might be the perfect match to give you that much-needed boost. What is affiliate marketing?

Affiliate 134
article thumbnail

How to Scale Support of Portfolio Companies

David Teten

the “TOPSCAN” framework from my research study on value creation by VCs ): T eam-Building – We aggregate openings across our portfolio on our jobs page. N etwork – We organize events regularly to build out our community. This is roughly comparable to PRNewswire’s distribution service. Ethics Policy, Expenses policy).

article thumbnail

Five case studies you'll see at the Lean Startup Conference 2015

Startup Lessons Learned

The following is a guest post by Kirsten Cluthe and Ritika Puri from The Lean Startup Conference team Wondering what’s new in the Lean Startup community? Every year, our team conducts more than 500 customer development calls to understand what challenges the community is facing. Here are some of our favorites: 1.

Lean 60
article thumbnail

PC For Rent – How To Make Money Searching For Extraterrestrial Intelligence

YoungUpstarts

A method of solving time-consuming computing tasks by utilizing multiple computers usually united into a parallel computing system is commonly referred to as grid computing or distributed computing. The aggregate computing power of the project is more than 960 TFLOPS. Prime time. Searching for extraterrestrial intelligence.

Search 179
article thumbnail

The Creator Economy is rising, but challenges abound

VC Cafe

Creators decouple their non-standardised skills from the aggregator and hope to become themselves a brand. Copyright, or the lack thereof – it’s hard for creators to prevent illegal distribution of their IP. ” Eric Feng. Gen Z and the 1% rule. Creator Economy vs. the Gig Economy. Monthly payouts on Patreon.