Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Government
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Disruptors

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners who are their favorite disruptors and here are the responses; #1- Elon Musk. One of the most important lessons entrepreneurs can learn from Dropbox is to adopt the lean start-up methodology and start. He is a serial entrepreneur and has started several successful companies. 2- Dropbox.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Takeaways from 2020

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners about the tough lessons they have learned in 2020. #1- Balance is fundamental to building a healthy community and managing the challenges that come our way. Historically, these have been the times where entrepreneurs and business owners have emerged. 1- Balance is key.

Offshore 133
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. Team Protocol One – Ensuring JTAC to Pilot Communication. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community or other government agencies.

Oakland 313
article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Being in love with your business, when you’re an entrepreneur, is even better. Although there are days when tossing in your hat seems like a viable option, remembering how much you love your “job” can quickly snap an entrepreneur out of that mentality. We asked some entrepreneurs what they loved about “being their own boss.”. #1-

article thumbnail

10 Ways To Get The Capital You Need For Your Startup

Startup Professionals Musings

One of the most frequent questions I get as a mentor to entrepreneurs is “How do I find the money to start my business?” If you have the urge to be an entrepreneur, I encourage you to think seriously about each of these, before you zero-in on one or two, and get totally discouraged if those don’t work for you.

Equity 266
article thumbnail

10 Alternative Funding Sources For Your New Venture

Startup Professionals Musings

One of the most frequent questions I get as a mentor to entrepreneurs is “How do I find the money to start my business?” If you have the urge to be an entrepreneur, I encourage you to think seriously about each of these, before you zero-in on one or two, and get totally discouraged if those don’t work for you.

Equity 436
article thumbnail

Nancy Etz Shares Seven Financial Aid Tips for Startup Owners

The Startup Magazine

Here are seven tips every startup owner must know about financial aid: Apply for Government-funded Grants or Scholarships. There are a ton of government-funded grants and scholarships out there for students who have the initiative to apply. Ask your Local Community College for their Financial Aid Resources. Source: Pixabay.

SBA 155