Remove Campaign Remove Community Remove Green Remove Networking
article thumbnail

What the Past Can Tell Us About the Future of Social Networking

Both Sides of the Table

I recently spoke at Caltech at the Caltech / MIT Enterprise Forum on “the future of social networking,&# the 30-minute video is here and the PowerPoint presentation is here on DocStoc ). What are the big trends that will drive the next phase of social networks? And so it goes with social networking. The Past (1985-2002).

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They’re Making in Their Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

We will create an appealing referral campaign in 2022. This isn't the same as an influencer campaign. 5- Go green. I’ve been planning for years to “Go Green,” and, finally, I’m implementing it. Going green will benefit us greatly in the long run, given its initial high costs. . Photo Credit: Adam Wood.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

We are beginning to focus on and create initiatives toward being more green. I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. This means we are giving directly to approved nonprofits in the 1% for the Planet network. Photo Credit: James Green. 1- Being greener.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Experiential marketing campaigns, such as live streaming of events, may attract a big audience to a business. Fifth, software systems can now develop ad campaigns for new listings automatically. Photo Crediy: James Green. Thanks to James Green, Build A Head ! #16- 20- More green initiatives.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Goals for 2023

Hearpreneur

Our mission is to arm businesses with high-level information accuracy to avoid web lawsuits and, in turn, create a seamless web experience for disabled communities. In the next few years, I plan to continue educating myself on the latest renewable energy technologies and invest in green infrastructure projects. 22- Nailing SEO.

article thumbnail

Cannabis Marketing Without Paid Ads: How to Do it Right

Up and Running

Organic Social Media Campaigns. Not only can you run organic campaigns for free on social media, but you can also reach a wide range of audience sectors. You can also leverage messenger marketing platforms such as Mobile Monkey to run chatbox campaigns and engage your contacts on a more personal level. Word-of-Mouth Marketing.

SMS 101
article thumbnail

Free money for your impact tech startup

David Teten

Fortunately, there are a wide range of organizations that specifically want to support you, not just the VC community. I worked with outsourced research firm Wonder * to identify all of the institutions we could who support tech impact startups with cash and community, and in many cases without dilution. MIT Solve initiative.