article thumbnail

Editorial: We owe a duty of care to founder mental health and it requires a collaborative solution

NZ Entrepreneur

As for so many others though, the news of his death by suicide last year still came as a shock and with a deep sense of sadness. What mechanisms have we, the business community, put in place to help ourselves grapple with something everyone knows is so commonplace? It also made me angry.

article thumbnail

FinTech and Forex – A Match Made in Heaven

The Startup Magazine

Today, you can find reliable New Zealand Forex brokers , forex brokers in the US or Asia with extreme ease. . We are talking about copy trading, a method that has appeared thanks to the rise of online communities. The post FinTech and Forex – A Match Made in Heaven appeared first on The Startup Magazine.

Matching 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Tapestry.so – No code project breakdown of time, costs, and a guide for others

Eric Friedman

You don’t need to raise $250K – $2M to test your startup idea. I had a few calls and messages through the Upwork system and landed on someone that was easy to communicate with, had done great work, and thought could deliver what we needed in the time we had. EricFriedman and I spent less than $1.5K to launch Tapestry.

article thumbnail

Juno Legal

NZ Entrepreneur

In Founder Focus we introduce entrepreneurs and innovators working on our next generation of new business startups, social enterprises and small businesses. Juno Legal provides on-demand in-house legal services to businesses and public sector entities in Aotearoa New Zealand.

article thumbnail

Money Sweetspot

NZ Entrepreneur

In Founder Focus we introduce entrepreneurs and change-makers working on innovative startups, social enterprises and SME’s around Aotearoa New Zealand. WORKING ON SOMETHING NEW, INTERESTING OR IMPORTANT? JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF FOUNDERS AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR VENTURE HERE. A place where they’re in charge.

article thumbnail

500 Founders: Sophie Silver, Terry Wen, Ankita Dhakar & Aleks Dahlberg

NZ Entrepreneur

Want to tap in to the best startup advice from entrepreneurs who are out there doing it? Welcome to ‘500 Founders’ where we ask innovators from around New Zealand for their top insights for first time startup founders. How many successful startups have I thought were a terrible idea? “Embrace criticism.”

Founder 93
article thumbnail

[Event] Over 540 Young Entrepreneurs To Converge On Global Startup Youth

YoungUpstarts

Malaysia will see over 500 youth descend on its capital Kuala Lumpur this October for Global Startup Youth (GSY) , a three-day idea accelerator program aimed at helping young entrepreneurs shape and launch new projects that will hopefully evolve into sustainable global businesses. A Meeting Of Young Minds.

Malaysia 229