Remove California Remove Community Remove Global Remove Media
article thumbnail

How User Input Helped Course Selling Platform Kajabi Relaunch Page Builder

The Startup Magazine

A recent user community meetup at Kajabi’s offices in Irvine, California. And it’s helped its user base, known as “Kajabi Heroes,” to log upwards of $1 billion in sales by delivering rich educational media experiences to more than 41 million paying customers.

article thumbnail

The One Video Every Silicon Valley Investor Should Watch

Both Sides of the Table

From left to right above is Tristan Walker (founder of Walker & Co), Magic Johnson (successful NBA basketball player and successful business man – his two life goals), Beatriz Acevedo (founder of Mitu, the largest Latino digital media company) and Troy Carter (founder of Atom Factory and Cross Culture Ventures). ” Too right.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

12 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

Innovation is a driver of many businesses globally. Though no one could have predicted the workforce would go remote due to a global pandemic, Hawley saw the potential of this kind of work and made the inevitable transition much smoother for the rest of us because of her vision. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Eventually, Reddit became wildly popular and was bought by Condé Nast, the owner of 20 other brands and media like Vanity Fair, Vogue, and The New Yorker. Thanks to Keith Terrell, Backpacks Global ! #14- BMW introduced subscription fees for their cars, creating revolutionary changes in the conservative automotive community.

article thumbnail

Why Has LA Suddenly Gotten So Much Attention from VCs and Entrepreneurs?

Both Sides of the Table

When my friend and the father of LA’s tech startup community Bill Gross first demonstrated his company GoTo.com (renamed Overture) on stage at a TED conference he was actually booed (True story. He built & IPOd Demand Media. You can hear many other amazing stories in this 1:1 interview ). for $565 million to Excite.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

In the early 2000s, digital design and development freelancers were sort after – I was fresh out of University (having completed a degree in Media Arts) and was hungry for work. My interests were in technology, and my dreams were in California. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. From this, Urtasker was born.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

In 2020 I started a presentation design agency & scaled it globally. Thanks to Robert Davidson, California Title Loans ! #12- 16- Something beneficial to my community. In the coming year, I plan to start a new business that will be beneficial to my community. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.