Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Engineer Remove Founder
article thumbnail

6 Awesome Tools To Make Your Startup Smarter In 2020

YoungUpstarts

by Gaurav Gupta , Founder of Square Boat. We’ve conducted extensive research and compiled a list of the 6 must-have tools and resources that can make your startup smarter in 2020. also lets you chart your product roadmaps by setting a product strategy, collaborating with the product and engineering teams, and creating visual roadmaps.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ) Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”. He runs H4X Labs. Jeff served in the U.S.

Oakland 313
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The top 10 companies investing billions in the Metaverse

VC Cafe

Tim Sweeney, the founder and CEO of Epic is a long term visionary of our online future and the Metaverse. This investment will accelerate our work to build the metaverse and create spaces where players can have fun with friends, brands can build creative and immersive experiences and creators can build a community and thrive.”

IP 206
article thumbnail

Putting people into business

Eric Friedman

The theme of becoming a better advisor has been a core principle of how I make decisions – from the people I choose to work with, companies I invest in, founders/execs I coach, and really what I do with my life. Putting engineers into companies that need them is an incredible feeling.

article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

Last September (2020), six months after the 1st lockdown, my co-founder Vladimir Blagojevic and I decided to run market research to figure out what challenges B2B companies face and how they solve them. To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced.

B2B 150
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

The housing demand has far outpaced the supply in 2020 and this will continue into 2021. All throughout 2020, people have decided now is the time to start a business. Thanks to Sarah Farrant, NINICO Communications ! #9-More Thanks to Kurt Bodenstedt, PDAFL LLC ! #3- 3- Two trends. Photo Credit: Luke Smith.

article thumbnail

What does it mean to be Latinx in Tech Today?

Austin Startup

On October 15, Capital Factory hosted the Latinx in Tech Summit, where over 100 founders, investors, executives, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the city gathered together for an inspiring and insightful afternoon. As we head to 2020, Latinx will be the MAJORITY in the US. I've never been around this many Latinx in tech.