Remove Africa Remove Community Remove Media Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Skills Development in Africa: How Wide is the Skills Gap?

Transformify

70% of Africa’s population is under the age of 25 shaping one of the largest untapped talent pools in the world. What are the drivers behind these figures and why Africa is so polarized when it comes to skills development and unemployment rates? Business / Finance. Fundraising, Management, project budgeting, budgeting.

Africa 75
article thumbnail

FinTech and Forex – A Match Made in Heaven

The Startup Magazine

However, traders in Asia and Africa are quickly coming from behind. Improvements brought by social media. Thanks to social media platforms , traders today can enjoy novel trading methods, too. We are talking about copy trading, a method that has appeared thanks to the rise of online communities.

Matching 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

2- Recruiting the unemployed from Africa. I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. From this, people know where I stand socially as a company and build trust with my customers, especially after sharing some of my measurable results. Photo Credit: Olu Ojo.

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

12 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

He is also the most engaged business leader on Facebook in Africa. She leveraged her following on social media in a way no one had in the past. I think many entrepreneurs would be wise to look at the ways she was able to use social media to build a brand and following. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Amanda Jo of Organic Bunny Discusses Influencers Doing Good in The World

The Startup Magazine

Social media influencers are frequently criticized for being shallow and only concerned with appearance but in reality, many influencers are involved in doing good in the world. There are many examples of influencers who have leveraged their position to help others as well as their community. Donté Colley. Mari Malek.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Favorite Business or Entrepreneur Turnaround Story

Hearpreneur

Eventually, Reddit became wildly popular and was bought by Condé Nast, the owner of 20 other brands and media like Vanity Fair, Vogue, and The New Yorker. BMW introduced subscription fees for their cars, creating revolutionary changes in the conservative automotive community. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.