article thumbnail

Impressions from Pocket Gamer Connects in London

VC Cafe

First and foremost, PGC it’s a meeting palooza – I received over 40 requests for meetings, mainly from game studios all over Europe. Live operations refer to the ongoing management and maintenance of a game after its initial launch, and can include things like events, updates, and community management.

article thumbnail

Cybersecurity Best Practices for Nonprofit Healthcare Boards

Board Effect

You’ll discover why cybersecurity best practices for nonprofit healthcare boards are so critical and why they’re your secret weapon for continuing to be able to serve your community’s healthcare needs in our digital age. Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act in Canada, etc.)

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Internet Growth Means Big Changes For How Businesses Connect

YoungUpstarts

The other four RIRs serve Africa, the Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Europe and the Middle East. The Asia-Pacific RIR and our colleagues serving Europe and the Middle East have already reached the last bit of IPv4 addresses to distribute to organizations in their respective regions.

Internet 228
article thumbnail

Stop Fighting What You Don’t Love And Outsource The Nonessential

YoungUpstarts

Outsourcing allows me to protect that community. We’re getting ready to start producing in Europe to avoid high shipping charges and slow delivery times. Rather than build a production facility in Europe, I just have to find an existing production center in Europe, and I’m done. Outsourcing helps things run smoothly.

article thumbnail

Q3 2020 Portfolio Review

Version One Ventures

In addition, UNI arrived and was probably one of the largest token distribution events ever with 15% of all tokens going to nearly 300K liquidity providers and users. And, Drover announced $26M in funding to take its car subscription marketplace to Europe. Shippo published the Online Selling Handbook.

article thumbnail

The Anti zoom

VC Cafe

So much so, there’s a “remote work tools” category at this year’s Golden Kitty Awards , annually celebrating ProductHunt’s products, makers, and community members. As teams become increasingly distributed, video communication is important for both internal alignment and external business development.

Vertical 148
article thumbnail

The Power of Torso TV (Why Media is Racing to the Middle)

Both Sides of the Table

When you have limited distribution, the costs of distributing media are so prohibitive that only the largest of media producers (and distributors) are relevant. That couldn’t happen without the advent of lower cost production & distribution. This was how companies who produced media became big before the Internet.

Media 302